Advertisement

Blending In My Dreams and Santa Fe | The Early Night Show LIVE

Blending In My Dreams and Santa Fe | The Early Night Show LIVE

The Early Night Show With Joshua Turchin

Blending In My Dreams from Broadway's Anastasia, and Santa Fe from the hit Disney musical Newsies. Newsies is such a fun Broadway show, and I had a lot of friends in Anastasia.

I enjoy mixing around songs and figuring out blends to bring shows together. This song had some unique chord structures that made it fun to blend In My Dreams and Santa Fe together on piano, with the help of Sydney Chan.

FUN FACT: Sydney and I toured the US in A Christmas Story the Musical. You may have seen us!

Thank you all for listening and I’ll see you on the next song!

In My Dreams - Anastasia
Santa Fe - Newsies

FOLLOW ME AROUND, AND SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY VIDEOS!
twitter: @joshuaturchin
instagram: @joshuaturchin
instagram: @theearlynightshow

two songs that sound the same,similar sounding songs,in my dreams and santa fe,the early night show,joshua turchin,songs that sound alike,songs that are similar,similar songs,disney sound alike,Blending In My Dreams and Santa Fe,anastasia,broadway,music,Hartford Stage,alan menkin,disney,newsies,in my dreams,santa fe,santa fe cover,in my dreams cover,sydney chan,cover of santa fe from newsies,cover of in my dreams,joshua turchin santa fe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments