Advertisement

Big Block Quilt Top - Quick and Easy - Perfect for Large Prints

Big Block Quilt Top - Quick and Easy - Perfect for Large Prints

See this Quilt Top on eBay! Bidding starts at One Penny with Free Shipping for USA! (outside USA can bid but pays shipping)
(auction ends 2/20/19)

Hello peanut gallery! I have a new quilt top tutorial for you! I really love this one. Go find a big scale print and get started!

BECOME AN OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE PEANUT GALLERY! Get perks like additional videos not available to the public, access to the Fabric Frenzies at reduced prices, early releases of my asmr videos, my daily chats, my FREE kindle book lists, plus more!


----- Check out my eBay items

----- See All My Patreon Video Titles

----- Visit me on Patreon

----- Check out my ASMR channel

----- Join my Peanut Gallery facebook group

----- My sewing machine is a Singer 401A
video:
----- Camera I use is a Canon Vixia HF R600

----- Please subscribe to this channel

----- Please Like my Facebook Page

----- Check Out Skylar's World (my granddaughter)

----- See my son Derrick's website

----- Please Visit my Blog


All Hail the Queen by Dan Lebowitz (youtube free music library)

darlene michaud,easy quilt top,easy twin size quilt top,big block quilting,quilting for beginners,modern quilt patterns,modern quilt block,quick and easy quilts,2 hour quilt,two hour quilt,twin size quilt,modern quilt tutorial,easy modern quilt,quick and easy big block quilt,big block quilt,big block quilt pattern,quilts for large prints,quilts for large scale prints,large print quilts,strip set quilts,disappearing strip set quilts,big block quilts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments