Advertisement

#AyearUnderwater in St Kitts 365 days of new photographs and videos: Compilation for February 2017

#AyearUnderwater in St Kitts 365 days of new photographs and videos: Compilation for February 2017

During 2017 I published a new underwater photograph or video everyday of the year.
365 days of new videos and photographs.
You can find these on Facebook, Instagram and twitter using #ayearunderwater.
These are the monthly compilation videos of my work.

I have been diving and teaching Scuba here since 2007.
Come and join me for the best Padi Scuba Diver training in St Kitts.
Find out more about me and St Kitts Padi Scuba training at
Come and Scuba dive with us at Pro Divers St Kitts:

St Kitts underwater,mystkittsdivebuddy,Scuba Diving underwater life,what to see underwater in the caribbean,Scuba Dive St Kitts,Ocean fishes,Ocean life,sea life in the Caribbean,sea life in St Kitts.,#ayearunderwater,

Post a Comment

0 Comments