Advertisement

ANOTHER TREASURE DISCOVERED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PILE, WALNUT AT ITS BEST

ANOTHER TREASURE DISCOVERED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PILE, WALNUT AT ITS BEST

Follow me on Instagram to see whats going on before the video comes out
My Instagram page:



Sawmill Used: Wood-Mizer LT35
www.woodmizer.com

I appreciate the support!


Link to Farm Jack

Link to 15000k LED Light


Link to button suspenders:


Check out my amazon store for tools I use at my sawmill:


Sawmill Used:
Wood-Mizer LT35HD
www.woodmizer.com

www.outofthewoodsforestry.com

Other tools I use at the sawmill:
Get your Log Measuring Stick Here:

Get your Anchorseal here!
1 Gallon Size

1 Quart Size

One Mans Wilderness book


Log Rite Products
36in Hookaroon

48in Cant Hook

60in Cant Hook


www.outofthewoodsforestry.com


Subscribe to my Channel


email me: outofthewoodsforestry@gmail.com

Follow us on Facebook:


Follow us on Instagram


Closing song by Jeff Lane

out of the woods,forstry,amazing,machines,amazing machines,woodmizer,wood-mizer sawmill,sawmill,sawyer,portable sawmill,bandmill,wood,maker,woodworking,out of the woods forestry,forestry,logging,timber frame,stihl,firewood,wood cutting machine,self reliance,working,wranglerstar,chainsaw mill,farm life,extreme,wood sawmill,wood-mizer,my self reliance,biggest,wood cutting,milling lumber,logs into lumber,bandsawmill,chainsaw,homesteading,timber framing,bandsaw mill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments