Advertisement

Advanced Hyperlapse Stabilization - Why wide angle fails so often

Advanced Hyperlapse Stabilization - Why wide angle fails so often

An Example of how quickly made hyperlapses often waste time.
It was a sequence from a hyperlapse collegue from the facebook group:
And we tried to rescue this! Spoiler: Do your hyperlapses propperly and take your time. Especially with wide angle lenes, like in this case with a 15mm focal length, it really is a pain in the ass, when it comes to stabilization, if you would want to rescue this, you would have to delete all the pictures, which are too much sidewise, and then at least you have a decent "rest" of more or less centered pictures, but then, the so nicely done interval would be ruined.

Come and watch while I stabilize new and old #Hyperlapse Footage.
We go through the whole process of an #advanced Hyperlapse Production.
From Shooting, via LRTimelapse to the #Stabilization Process.


As you all know, it´s been a while since I promised my Tutorial(s)


And because there shouldn´t be any further delay, I decided
to go on Live Stream to give the best Experience of my Knowledge.

And offer it to you the best way possible and that even regulary.
My Goal is to show what I exactly do and how I do it.

it´s much more benefitial for the community and me as well, as it is direct, intuitive and without any preparations.

Because That´s, what I basically do:

Stabilizing Hyperlapses

Cheers,
b-zOOmi

Let the b-zOOmi channel grow:


For more info you can watch this video:


I appreciate your curiosity:




Shop:


The Object the Hyperlapse was taken from is:



The Track from where the Hyperlapse was taken at is:

Hyperlapse stabilization,wide angle hyperlapse,advanced hyperlapse stabilization,warpstabilizer,stabilizing,stabilize hyperlapse,after effects,if warpstabilizer fails,hyperlapse stabilisierung,hyperlapse stabilization tutorial,hyperlapse stabilization fail,hyperlapse stabilization motion tracker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments