Advertisement

5 Reasons Fanfiction is Helpful

5 Reasons Fanfiction is Helpful

Turn on CC for subtitles!

As a fanfiction writer, I must emphasis how great it is!
The book I mentioned:

Hi, I'm Kam, and I talk about things :) I am an author, artist and dreamer. I talk about the hilarious and entertaining things I've experienced and rant a lot. I also give writing advice, tips and just things about writers in general. So kick back, relax and laugh with me! Or at me, I guess. Subscribe for videos every Friday!

I write under the name KS Wong.


FOLLOW ME!

Instagram:
Tumblr:
Goodreads:
Email: kstheauthor@hotmail.com

Thanks for watching~

fanfiction,writing,writer,author,fanfiction is helpful,helpful,writing tips,writing advice,writer tips,writer advice,author tips,author advice,reader,reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments