Advertisement

15 DIY Crafts Home decoration for Valentine's day/ Valentine's Day Home Decorating Ideas - Part 3

15 DIY Crafts Home decoration for Valentine's day/ Valentine's Day Home Decorating Ideas  - Part 3

Hi, Here is the Last part of the 15 DIY Crafts I made for Valentine's Day. In this video, I made 5 DIYs. First is a Flower bouquet in a vase. I just re-used my old fake flowers and foam boards. I already have the vase and the tulle ribbon so I only bought the Heart picks for .66 cents a pack. All of my DIY Craft materials are very cheap plus I used the stuff that I already have. The 2nd DIY is a Hearts Hanging Banner. I have 3 big windows to decorate it with. It is very easy and very quick to make. It is made up of Construction paper and Cardstock paper that I already have. The 3rd DIY is a Heart Photo Frame. It is only made with Craft Felt and Cardstock. I already have the frame so I only bought Craft Felt paper for .20 cents. It is very simple but it adds up to my valentine home decor. The 4th DIY is a Valentines candle. I repurposed the Christmas candle And I already have the decorative cloth and ribbons from last year's Christmas party. So I spent nothing on this DIY. The last is the 3-hearts photo frame. I needed to have another frame to decorate so I made another frame since I already have craft felt, cardstock paper and the frame.

The best thing to make DIY crafts is to save money. Home decors are getting expensive if we will buy it at the store. So If you love decorating and wanted to save money as well. Then this video is for you.

Thank you so much for taking your time to watch my video. I hope you liked it. Please subscribe for more new videos. I hope to see you in my next video! God bless

H

5-minute crafts,diy projects,do it yourself,valentines day crafts,valentines day decor,How to make Valentine's flower bouquet,Recycle old candles,Home decoration ideas for valentine's day,easy and cheap valentine's crafts,How to make Valentine's day banner,valentines day party ideas,valentine's day gift ideas,dollar tree diy,cardstock paper crafts,Valentines home decor on a budget,how to decorate room on valentine's day,Valentines diy,cheap valentines diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments