Advertisement

10+ Elements of the Periodic Table To Make Them Easier To Remember

10+ Elements of the Periodic Table To Make Them Easier To Remember

10+ Elements of the Periodic Table To Make Them Easier To Remember

High school chemistry class used to be confusing at best. Then I imagined what the elements would be like as characters. Suddenly everything became a lot more interesting...

An artist from birth, I was the kid who drew in a class all the time. This phase perpetuated well into art school - where it was actually OK to draw in class! As senior year approached, they encouraged us to come up with an idea for our thesis that combined everything we'd learned at school and gave insight as to who we were and what inspired us. Drawn in pencil and colored in Photoshop, I took my first love - characters - and combined it with a strong idea to create these 112 illustrations.

These days, I'm concepting an entire world in which these Elements live, and a story to go with that world. I'm also selling flashcards on my Etsy shop to help kids around the world learn about the elements.

▶Artist Source:



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

♫Music By♫
Vexento - Eyes Closed


Vexento - Ivory


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▶Note
✅ I do not own the image or the music in my video. If you have an issue with me posting this song or picture please contact me through email "bandyjames52@gmail.com " or the YouTube private messaging system. Once I have received your message and determined you are the proper owner of this content I will have it removed! Please do not take any actions before contact us.
Please give us a chance to grow forward and kindly accept our respect.

© ALL THE IMAGES, FONTS, TRACKS USED IN THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTED OWNERS. NO INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

Thank you very much for watching!
Take care Everyone! (◠‿◠)

mini viral,character design,chemical element character,chemical element explanation,chemical element illustrations,chemical elements,chemical elements flashcards,educational flashcards,elements,kaycie d.,KcD studios,periodic table,periodic table of elements,periodic table of elements flashcards,illustration,Artist Illustrates,oxygen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments