Advertisement

You Will Not SURVIVE This Deathrun! - Fortnite Battle Royale

You Will Not SURVIVE This Deathrun! - Fortnite Battle Royale

⭐️ Become a Slogoman Member!
😎 Join my discord!
👕 MERCHANDISE -
📷 INSTAGRAM - @Slogoman
🤳 TWITTER - @Slogoman
In this epic Fortnite death run, there are SO many different routes to take! Luckily I have my amazing Discord members to help try the routes out for me, so I don't have to die... as often. Like for more Fortnite!
🖥️ MY CAPTURE CARD -
🖥️ Check out my NEW Gaming PC Line:
👬 MY FRIENDS!
KWEBBELKOP -
JELLY -
🎶 Credits
Intro:
Electro - Swing || Jamie Berry Ft. Octavia Rose - Delight
Outro:
Electro Swing || Jazzotron - I Can Swing (Grant Lazlo remix)
Epidemic Sound -
Shout out to everyone who joined me for this video!
vHerk94, Chris_elite, DonutManOnYT, KeX_420, Games-Eh, freddy5735, theshadowein, LegitBossBadass, shemihr, Wulfsimmer, OG Fr0stY, Itsmehama252
🙈 If you enjoyed the video, you should probably go watch some more!
✔️ This video is kid friendly / family friendly!

child friendly,kid friendly,family friendly,slogoman,slogomanify,funny moments,gaming,game,fortnite,death run,playing with fans,discord,

Post a Comment

0 Comments