Advertisement

WEARING BEATERS TO BUY NEW JORDANS!!

WEARING BEATERS TO BUY NEW JORDANS!!

My Wife destroyed my Air Jordan 11 Concord Sneakers so I went Sneaker Shopping in Beaters and Bought New Jordans!
What's good Legit Nation! Thanks for watching and supporting the channel! I am a 20 year old kid living in San Antonio, Texas grinding and working harder each day to make my dreams become a reality of becoming the biggest latino influencer. With The Lord and my family and friends by my side, nothing will be able to stop us. Let's get it Legit Nation!
Shop MNML LA
- SOCIAL MEDIA (FOLLOW ME)
Instagram:
Twitter:
SnapChat:
MORE DAILY EPISODES HERE
For business inquires please contact : LegitBookTim@yahoo.com

legit vlogs,wearing,beaters,to,buy,new,jordans,wearing beaters to buy new jordans,air jordan,jordan 11,air jordan 11,legit,sneakers,sneaker,jordan 11 concord,shoes,sneaker shopping,concord 11,sneaker collection,concord,beater jordans,old jordans,destroyed jordans,

Post a Comment

0 Comments