Advertisement

Walmart refuses to fulfill my sick daughter's prescription, even though they were open!!

Walmart refuses to fulfill my sick daughter's prescription, even though they were open!!

I showed up at 10 minutes to 7 on January 5, 2019 to the Walmart Marketplace in Cape Coral, FL, 10 minutes before closing, after racing to get there before closing time of the pharmacy. The pharmacist Mark refused to help my sick daughter by fulfilling the prescription she received shortly before from an emergency clinic. No other pharmacies were open on a Saturday night. I had nowhere else to go and they refused to help. Mark the pharmacist was quite rude to me, refused to give me a pen to write his name down and refused to give me his last name. I begged him to help my sick daughter and he said she would have to wait until the next day to get the medicine she needed so badly. I then talked to the store manager on duty who admitted he would want his daughter to get the medicine and tried talking to the pharmacist who shut him down. He admits that Walmart refused to fulfill the prescription, even though I arrived before closing due to some sort of company policy. I want to personally thank Walmart for letting my daughter suffer through the night with her 103 fever.

Walmart,pharmacy,bad customer service,

Post a Comment

0 Comments