Advertisement

[Track Battle] GT86 vs Opel Speedster 2.2 - Under a lot of rain [Read description]

[Track Battle] GT86 vs Opel Speedster 2.2  - Under a lot of rain [Read description]

During this session, it was raining quite a lot.
On the first lap I let by a faster Peugeot 206, but then an even faster Citroën ZX with unknown modification, maybe a 2.0 16v 167hp (not road legal obviously).
I was not able to keep up with the 2, and was delayed by a slower Renault Clio II RS 182.
The Speedster went into the gravel, but was catching a little, so I slowed down to let him by, and then followed for nearly two laps. Then I let another fast Peugeot 206 by me, but there was again some trafic, and it was time to cool down the car.

GT86 vs Opel Speedster,BRZ vs Speedster,FRS vs Speedster,Toyota GT86 vs,Speedster vs,Citroën ZX vs,ZX 2.0 16v,Peugeot 206 s16 vs,Saxo VTS vs,Citroën 167 vs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments