Advertisement

The Simple Lesson To Remember

The Simple Lesson To Remember

SUBSCRIBE: to get INSTANT alerts when I post a new video outlining my penny stock trading techniques.*
Join Tim's Challenge here:
Follow Tim Sykes and his trading travels:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TITLE: The Simple Lesson To Remember
DESCRIPTION:
No matter what level of trader you are, your most valuable asset is your education.
Knowledge can open so many possibilities for you and can lead to freedom. That freedom allows you focus on things you enjoy: traveling, giving back, spending time doing what you love.
For me, it means I can trade while traveling the world. And I LOVE it. I’ve even fed giraffes while trading. I share my journey with you to show you how hard work, patience, and preparation can pay off.*
One of the best things about trading is that you can trade from almost anywhere. As long as you have a computer and WiFi you can follow the market. I take advantage of WiFi all over the world. Right now, I’m in Africa at a place (Hemingways Nairobi) with fantastic WiFi.
The stock market isn’t an exact science. There’s no magic formula. But I put it in the effort to build strategies that work for me. With knowledge, hard work, and preparation you can learn to recognize the patterns that work for you.*
Embrace the laptop lifestyle. Monitor the market. It won’t always be hot ...
Take advantage of those times when the market’s slow. Go out and explore — the world is your oyster! And don’t feel bad for not trading. Sometimes the best trade is no trade. Sometimes you need to take a break and live.
How do you take advantage of the laptop lifestyle? Where’s the craziest place you’ve traded? Leave a comment below and tell me which lessons you follow!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, it’s Tim Sykes, millionaire mentor and trader. Thank you for watching my videos. I hope that they help you. I want to share everything that I've learned over the years. You can check out more videos right over there, and also click ‘subscribe’ so that you can watch all of these videos, get that knowledge and become my next millionaire student.*
#TimothySykes #PennyStocks #Investing
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------* Results may not be typical and may vary from person to person. Making money trading stocks takes time, dedication, and hard work. There are inherent risks involved with investing in the stock market, including the loss of your investment. Past performance in the market is not indicative of future results. Any investment is at your own risk. See Terms of Service here:

tim sykes,timothy sykes,penny stock millionaire,travel the world,travel,penny stock trader,learn to trade,how to trade,how to invest,investing,financial education,laptop lifestyle,kenya,hemingways hotel,stock market,stock trader,penny stocks to trade,stocks to watch,trade from anywhere,trading lifesyle,financial freedom,work from home,stock market 2019,trading,millionaire trader,simple lesson,easy trading lesson,day trading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments