Advertisement

THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS WANTS US TO PRACTICE WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THE EFFECT OF IT IS PEACE.

THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS  WANTS US TO PRACTICE WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THE EFFECT OF IT IS PEACE.

This is in corana after bulacao.
I was at home again with family in bulacao since June Middle of 2007 until now 2019 all these days are everyday pain and suffering.
11 years of going through harm everyday and i put my hope in THE LORD JESUS THE CHRIST and heal myself in His name and have practice His words the water baptism and the sprinkle of salt in His name.
And through the years they didn't shot me with real 🔫 and killed me with a 🔪 nor killed me through big worms their tiple666 killing because it says they hope i can sit down as coders at least my physical body but i shiver in disgust when i hear that they want me to marry my sister zorlita son? paulo alinghawa but his my nephew or is it niece , pag umangkon. I shiver in disgust.
I said why marry? They say to add them in ur life but they are already my family?
Its sexual immorality.
Family is family u dont marry a family nor sex them up.
When i go on the bars before start when i was 18 on and off to 27 and work as prostitute in the foreign pub i didnt sex up my neice and nephew and i was naive about the exchanging spirits and 1 of the coders exempted me from knowing the truth and so i didn't know about the slavery but i had my abortion 19 and through the years so all of it because i find life already so difficult.
All have exchange spirits so many times except me im still the same since i was 6 years old now im 39 years old that's why i thought im a normal spirit.
All are fallen angels and have power but i dont have.
What am i? just a spirit from the dead?
now i know all the truth.
And even if i am still a sinner
I will not accept it sexual immorality.
Its disgusting.
I preached the true GOD THE LORD JESUS THE SON OF GOD THE CHRIST.
And if they will make my physical marry my family its a disgrace to THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS THE CHRIST.
They have another physical body who can sit when im dead.
So.
Please let me sink down silently to die and throw my physical body to the sea as i want my spirit to swim with the fishes rather than be trapped in a coffin.
now im done.
I want to leave this house but i dont know where to go.
I also dont want to go back to maraat its boring there, nothing to do
I only like to go where keona is and sean is but james or his identical is there, beside their rented room so i ask mama that me and james exhange places.
Because all the time they ask James my pamankin to find fault in me so we can kill each other.
I hated it.
If only i will just sink deep down and die silently.
So i will go down and see whats the situation of all the spirits if they are not living in the physical body.
Im tired of the harming everyday.
To see the little children suffer and die everyday is painful.
To see my sisters suffer is painful.
Even though i know they are different spirits all the time.
The 🌎 world is now ur family because u and all hop to everyones bodies.
And ur ill control is the reason why it continues.
Take it out, change it.
And accept the one who can give peace.
The goodnews of peace through our LORD JESUS THE CHRIST.
/////\
I___l
Do not put ur trust in the flesh of man and woman mere sinners but to the true Savior CHRIST JESUS THE SON OF GOD.
The answer is not the killing of the coders but the need to change the lawless law, its not convenient anymore, u and all are suffering because of this.
This Ancient 35code slavery rape sex killing666 oppression will continue till the end lf the age, if unchanged, not change.
Repent for the end of the age is near.
Do good if it's in ur power to do so.
Rule in mercy.
Love each other is the new command.
The most important matters of the law is justice, mercy and faithfulness.
To those who can pray or need to pray.
Pray the holy rosary everyday.
Each beads should be a whole prayer beginning with Our Father to Glory be to the Father and not just 1 Our Father and 10 Hail Mary's.
Get ready!
Water baptise all creation.
Add the The Lord Jesus Christ in ur life daily now.
For the wages of sin is death but the gift of GOD is eternal life in Christ JESUS our LORD, Amen.
GOD THE FATHER is living inside His SON JESUS and they are one.
The LORD JESUS THE CHRIST THE SON OF GOD, says: I AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME. I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE.
And these signs will accompany those who believe. In my name, they will drive out demons, heal the sick,
Whoever loses his life for me will find it.
Salt and Water Baptism
In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit:
In the name of JESUS THE CHRIST, Amen.
Pour salt in food and water, saying: In the name of JESUS THE CHRIST, Amen.
THE LORD JESUS THE CHRIST, says:
Do this in remembrance of me.
Remain in me and I will remain in you.
Apart from me you can do nothing.

THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS WANTS US TO PRACTICE WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THE EFFECT OF IT IS PEACE.

Post a Comment

0 Comments