Advertisement

The Cost Of Women - MGTOW

The Cost Of Women - MGTOW

The Cost Of Women - MGTOW
Here's the Playlist youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXSx-JpYodVA8zBK2Pd9Q5bh9krh7uFz7
UrHoboman5 video on bitchute:
MGTOW Mystery Link:
Hi Everyone Sandman Here,
This video is brought to you by a donation from Ur hobo man 5 and here's what he has to say: "Hello Sandman, I like many others have gotten into a run in with Youtubes overzealous, censoring bot. I have a video series on my youtube channel entitled "The Cost of Women". It's a playlist of three videos where I mathematically break down the actual monetary costs of having different types of relationships with women. Well a few months ago. I seemed to have triggered someone. A commentor was disagreeing with the video and I was explaining to them why the content of the video was correct and relevant. But I now realize that arguing with them in the comment section might have been a mistake. I'm now more careful who I respond to in the comments of my own videos. They're possibly a feminist and may have been the one that ended up flagging the video. I'll never know for sure. I got a Community Guidelines Strike and couldn't Stream on my channel for three months. The strike expired four days ago. And the video that got flagged was my second video in the series entitled "The Costs of Women". This video is now fully deleted off of youtube. Thankfully along with the strike expiring I was able to re upload all three videos onto my Bitchute page. Here's what I'm asking of you. Review all three videos in the series. 1. Let me know what you think of the series in general. 2. What in the second video might have triggered some feminist to flag the video down? I think I already know what it is but I would like your perspective. Was it my comments? But I didn't curse them out or act aggressively. But then again these snowflakes are triggered by anything. Funny how it wasn't the most viewed of the three videos yet it's the one that got a strike. And 3. I wanted to make my first donation to you with a good topic in mind. A good reason to support your work. I really
appreciate your work Sandman and have learned a lot during all these years of taking your Daily dose of Red Pills. Let me know what you come up with. Have a nice day And Peace. Well URHoboMan5 thanks for your donation and topic. I put your playlist on YouTube in the description and I suggest people subscribe to your channel the way that I have. The bitchute link is to the video that was taken down on YouTube. So now let me begin with my answers. So what do I think of your videos? The content is great, it makes you think but I would just speed up your delivery because it's really hard to follow a video that's twenty minutes and the second one is forty-five minutes. You could have sped up your delivery and cut out redundant answeres and it would have gotten to the point a lot quicker. That's the only thing I would change, the speed of delivery. The thesis in your videos is that dating is too costly monetarily these days for men. You discuss men that make on average about forty thousand dollars in income per year. Taht this is the average salary. So in your first video you bring up 3 different scenarios. The first one involves a man spending two hundred and fifty dollars for a meal at a fancy restaurant on a date. So he has to work around 15 hours or 2 work days to listen to a woman banter for 2 hours in a restaurant with no guarantee of mcloving.
10 images licensed and paid for through BigStock.com. All image licenses are available upon request.

MGTOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments