Advertisement

So i ran into Jkickz in a scrim game... (both perspectives) | Fortnite Mobile

So i ran into Jkickz in a scrim game... (both perspectives) | Fortnite Mobile

I was playing in a scrim game and i ran into my homie Jkickz. I guess you could say the result was pretty interesting! This is the first time i've ever ran into him in a scrim match. I guess we're tied now lol.
Go check out his youtube:
____
Be sure to follow my instagram @ Shawtle for daily clips and content! If you would like to reach me, i respond to all DM’s on insta so that’s the best place:)
____
Join my discord! If you are a mobile player and want people to play with and 1v1, this is the discord for you. It’s also a discord for my fans to hangout:) Come join the Shawtle Family! :
____
I am a Content Creator for Team BBG which is a competitive Fortnite Mobile clan. You can follow their instagram @team.bbg and join their discord with the link in their bio! Team BBG is currently invite only, so that means we aren’t doing tryouts. If you participate in their scrims and do well and prove you’re a good player, we will invite you personally!
____
Intro/Outro Song: TheFatRat - Xenogenesis (

So i ran into Jkickz in a scrim game... (both perspectives) | Fortnite Mobile

Post a Comment

0 Comments