Advertisement

SHEIN HAUL | Product Reviews + Tips which may help while shopping from Shein | OGHJ

SHEIN HAUL | Product Reviews + Tips which may help while shopping from Shein | OGHJ

Hey everyone,
This video is all about the things I purchased from Shein This is my first ever haul video and in the video I have not only shown the products but even given honest reviews about them. Not only this but I have also given some tips which might help you while shopping from Shein. Hope you like the video, don't forget to press the bell button for all my updates and SUBSCRIBE to my channel.
Link to my website: www.onegirlherjourney.com
You can also follow me on:
Facebook-
Instagram-
Twitter-
Given below are all the links to the products shown in the video:
Cushion Covers-
Bishop Sleeve Letter Embroidery Velvet Sweatshirt-
Zipper Up Pocket Solid Jacket-
Contrast Panel Wide Leg Jeans-
Western Buckle Belt-
Letter Toothbrush & Toothpaste Storage Box-
12 Compartment Storage Bag-

One Girl Her Journey,Ananya Walia,OGHJ,shein haul,shein,shein products,shein products reviews,shein haul wtf,shein haul India,shein India,shein reviews,shein haul 2018,shein haul 2019,shein winter haul,shein black friday haul,shein shopping guide,shein shopping tips,shein fashion shopping online,shein fashion,shein fashion shopping,shein fashion haul,shein fashion review,shein home decor haul,shein home decor,shein home decor review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments