Advertisement

Pointing To Countries in Asia On A Blank Map Without Borders (47/49 right)

Pointing To Countries in Asia On A Blank Map Without Borders (47/49 right)

After the previous video, (watch that if haven't ) Anyway. This video shows how I can point to countries around the world, purely from memory, I made this video to show I'm not cheating, so please don't say I'm cheating, because I'm not, I'm only taking the quiz. Just like in the previous video, I did make an embarrassing mistake, where I somehow misclicked, and got Qatar wrong. Don't worry I know Qatar is, I was just getting rushed and cocky and accidentally clicked somewhere else. As in the previous case, I didn't start over to re-do the video, because of a few simple mistakes. Oh also, the case with Israel is easily explained, perhaps it is, illegitimate?! Don't worry, just a joke, misclicked on that one too, but hmmm...
Alright guys cya, next time I might do Africa.

right)

Post a Comment

0 Comments