Advertisement

Persona 5- No Commentary- Part 243- Letters of Invitation

Persona 5- No Commentary- Part 243- Letters of Invitation

Hello everyone and welcome to my English walkthrough/ let's play of Persona 5 for the PlayStation 4. In the name of full transparency, this walkthrough was recorded using new game plus, that way I could skip over all of the tedious stat grinding and present you guys with every single confidant route.
If you enjoy the content that I'm putting out then please feel free to like and subscribe, I would really appreciate it.
This is a silent walkthrough so don't expect any commentary.
Subscribe here --
Check out my Twitch--
Follow me on Twitter--
Persona 5
Playstation 4

Persona,Persona 5,Shin Megami Tensei,Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5,Atlus,Sony,Playstation,Playstation 4,PS4,HD,Gaming,Gameplay,Walkthrough,Playthrough,Let's Play,No Commentary,RPG,JRPG,Role-Playing,Japanese Role-Playing,Picaro,Highschool,Crime-Fighting,Please be gentle Papa Atlus,TopsyCryt,TopsyCryt Gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments