Advertisement

Murelo x Aubry - Obvious | 2019 Collab |

Murelo x Aubry - Obvious | 2019 Collab |

First collab of the year🤗
Murrelo's youtube channel
✨L Y R I C S B E L O W✨
I see you changing baby it’s obvious it’s obvious
And there aint no maybe it’s obvious it’s obvious
I see the way that you look at me changes
And the way that you say my name is
So different from the way that you usually do
So different that it hurts when I say I love you
Obvious that I’m changing because of you
Because of you
Yh
I wouldn't change on you
When we be laying in bed
you said I talk too much
You tryna hide
the fact that you aint really want this love
Kissing & hugging you & you don’t really want too much
I call your phone no answer hoping that you would pick up
Arguing with all my friends saying you are the one
Problems they bother me you won’t speak up
I just need you by my side I’m I that hard to love
Problems problems keep bubbling bubbling
You had a crush on me now you’re not certain
It’s obvious to me you lost your love
I’m just hoping that you tell me so I know whats up
I see you changing baby it’s obvious it’s obvious
And there aint no maybe it’s obvious it’s obvious
I wouldn’t call it shady it’s obvious it’s obvious
I know you're changing baby it’s obvious it’s obvious
Please tell me you’ve made up
Your mind
So I know if I should wait love
Even if I can’t call
You mine
I hope that you can find love
Baby it’s obvious you don’t love me no more
Girl it is obvious you don’t want me like before
Boy it is obvious obvious
Girl it is obvious obvious

Collab

Post a Comment

0 Comments