Advertisement

JULIE CALZA; 2019 REALTOR Magazine 30 Under 30 Applicant

JULIE CALZA; 2019 REALTOR Magazine 30 Under 30 Applicant

Hi! My name is Julie Calza, and I'm here to tell you why I would be a vital asset to the NAR REALTOR Magazine 30 Under 30 Class. This short video - CONTENT BEING LESS THAN TWO MINUTES - will walk you through what sets me apart from the average agent, isn't that what defines this elite class... thinking outside of traditional methods?
I set out to build a Real Estate brand that focused on helping the Active Duty, Reserve, and Department of Defense contractors serving Luke Air Force Base, the largest Fighter Aircraft Base in the World. My goal being to build a brand centric on my people, and the idea that the client is always more than a sale. Working with me is an experience, that continues after close.
The growth in my business is made possible because I live what I do. Every single day I am boots on the ground in the trenches working in my community to better it, and in my business to further refine the system that helps so many military families.
I have been formally recognized as a community leader, and served in both appointed and elected volunteer positions. You see, my husband is active duty in the Air Force. My business not only exclusively caters to military clientele, I personally invest time into the well being of that community.
While I operate as a solo agent, I regularly advise other military wives in the real estate field across the country on how to best serve our military, and understand how to advise clients based on the unique needs of the demographic since I have been on both sides of it. I have been active duty, and am still a supportive wife of Active Duty.
When I started out, I was told I was over shooting, That I was being naïve in niching myself, and for setting such “lofty” goals. This is what defines the Class of NAR 30 Under 30, we think outside the traditional formula, the invisible barriers that confine the majority of this industry. I know you have many applicants for the NAR 30 Under 30, but I also know no one else has built such a genuinely impactful business and serves their niche as thoroughly as I do.
I am the first in my family to practice Real Estate, I didn’t grow up around it, and a don’t rely on traditional methods of lead generation or a team. I felt a calling to what I do, a calling to fill a need for honest, hard-working, and intimately experienced service to my peers, my people. I am excited to continue to grow myself and grow my business through these principles everyday.
My name is Julie Calza and I embody the ideal of the Class of NAR 30 Under 30.
#morethanasale

Applicant

Post a Comment

0 Comments