Advertisement

It's Been a Year, Have I Improved? // Riding Ladies Only, Mt Fromme, North Vancouver

It's Been a Year, Have I Improved? // Riding Ladies Only, Mt Fromme, North Vancouver

I started mountain biking almost a year and a half ago and about a year ago I rode Ladies Only for the first time. I thought it was tricky trick then. So now I'm back, a year later, have I improved?
Want to support the channel and look good doing it!? Check out my store!
You can support the channel by checking out some of my gear below!
SUBSCRIBE:
INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/vancanmtb
Check out my gear here US LINKS:
GoPro Hero 5:
GoPro Karma Grip:
GoPro Wind Screen:
My Helmet:
My Pack:
Check out my gear here Canadian LINKS:
GoPro Hero 5:
GoPro Karma Grip:
GoPro Wind Screen:
You can check out my DH bike here!

vancan,vancan mtb,ladies only,ladies only mount fromme,ladies only north shore,ladies only mt fromme,ladies only mountain bike trail,north shore mtb,north shore mountain bike,mountain biking,north shore,mountain bike,british columbia,gopro hero 7,

Post a Comment

0 Comments