Advertisement

I Played Metro: Exodus for 4 Hours. It's Really, Really Good [4k Gameplay]

I Played Metro: Exodus for 4 Hours. It's Really, Really Good [4k Gameplay]

I got to play Metro: Exodus for around 4 hours. Unsurprisingly, it's looking awesome. Here are my detailed impressions
If you like my posters in the background, check out Displate metallic posters. I have a dozen or so and they're pretty rad. They make Destiny stuff as well:
---
Thanks for watching. If you enjoyed the video, be sure to hit the like and subscribe buttons, and if you REALLY liked the video, consider supporting me on Patreon. You get a fancy script every time I do one of my big 'The Review' reviews:
--
You can watch me streaming on Twitch here:
You can find my second channel here;
Skill Up Gaming Facebook Page!
Twitter: (@skillupyt)
Join us on the community Discord:
--
You can check out some of my recent videos here:
My reaction to the Bungie/Activision split:
Ashen- The Review:
Why I Deleted My CoD: Bo4 Review:
Hades Early Access Review:
GRIS Review:
Darksiders III Review:
My Fallout 76 Review:
My Red Dead Redemption 2 Review:
Diablo 3 Switch Review:
Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Review
Destiny 2: Forsaken Review
Destiny 2: Warmind DLC:
Destiny 2 - Curse of Osiris Review (I'm Done With Destiny 2):
My Destiny 2 Review:
No Man's Sky - The Review
Warframe: The Sacrifice - The Review
My Detroit: Become Human Review:
My God of War review:
Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition Review
My Kingdom Come: Deliverance Review:
My Monster Hunter World Review:
The Division Review (2018)
Warframe: The Plains of Eidolon Review:
My Warframe Review (2017)

skill up,skill,up,gameplay,games,guide,Metro Exodus,Metro Redux,Metro 2033,Metro Last Light,Xbox One,Xbox Scorpio,PlayStation 4,PC,Steam,Deep Silver,4A Games,FPS,Artyom,Moscow,Russia,Apocalypse,Dmitry Glukhovsky,Story,Caspian Sea,Winter,Summer,Autumn,Spring,Anna,Miller,impressions,review,new gameplay,4k,open world,weapons,story,movie,cinematics,modding,vehicles,ps4,pro,30fps,60 fps,graphics,settings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments