Advertisement

I COULDN'T HOLD ON ANY LONGER!! (MUST WATCH)

I COULDN'T HOLD ON ANY LONGER!! (MUST WATCH)

Hey! thanks for watching me attempt to indoor rock climb. I haven't done it since I was little, and I barley remember when I had done it, so it was like it was my first go at it!
👉 SUBSCRIBE ►
↠ IMPORTANT ↞ Videos aren’t hitting the subscription boxes so a lot of you don’t know when I upload a video! One way you can be sure that you know when I upload is by turning on notifications for my channel! Click the little bell to turn them on! It also means you can get to my videos EARLY!
Thank you SO MUCH for watching, it would be amazing if you could leave a like because it motivates me to keep creating content for you guys! Also, if you are new then please hit that subscribe button to become a part of the family!
Social Media Links:
► Twitter:
► Instagram:
► Snapchat:
► Facebook:
► Vlog Channel:
for business and bookings please email: deartimmymiftari@gmail.com
Thanks for taking the time to SUBSCRIBE and SUPPORTING me!
Family friendly pg clean content

Tim Timmy Miftari Timmy Tim Miftari,timmy miftar,timmy mif,timmy m,vlog,fitness,how to get a 6 pack fast,grind 2019,rock climbing,indoor rock climbing,bouldering,indoor bouldering,so why you lurking,first try rock climbing,first time,shoulders and abs,incline situp,crazy workout,how to get abs,drinking healthy water daily,

Post a Comment

0 Comments