Advertisement

HUGE Changes To My Body

HUGE Changes To My Body

January 7-8, 2019- did you notice I'm changing things up juuuust a little bit?? here's my ACTUAL very first vlog of 2019!!
Head over to BarkBox and use code JELIAN or click here:
www.barkbox.com/jelian
Sleepy Cotton - GINGERNOODLE10 for $$ off
supplements I use:
code: jelian10
☆ Social Media
Twitter- @jelianmercado
Instagram- @jelian
Pinterest-
Ginger’s Instagram- @babygingernoodle
WRITE US!
P.O. Box 618219
Orlando, FL 32861
☆ Day in the Life
☆ Labor & Delivery Vlog
☆ Music
Mellow Marshmellow - Andrew Applepie
☆ My Equipment:
Cameras:
Tripod:
Business Inquiries-
jelianmercado@gmail.com

jelian mercado,happy,funny,comedy,hilarious,makeup,fashion,beauty,mateo,apartment tour,home decor,friends,vlog,family vlogs,family vloggers,google,prank,pranks,young mom,single mom,dance,ace family,vlogs,jelian,young family,how to,baby boy,story time,haul,mom goals,organizing,ehp labs,workout,food,crawfish,caught him looking at other girls on his phone,awkward,barkbox,huge changes to my body,

Post a Comment

0 Comments