Advertisement

HOW TO: FAUX LOCS + USING RICE WATER WHILE PROTECTIVE STYLING | Christinia Faith

HOW TO: FAUX LOCS + USING RICE WATER WHILE PROTECTIVE STYLING | Christinia Faith

Hey guyssss!
I just want to mention that I did intend on doing a super detailed tutorial on these locs, but my camera wasn’t recording for half of it so I’ll try that again next time (give me a few weeks).
In regards to the rice water, I don’t keep track of how often I spray it in my hair. I spray it in my hair whenever I feel like my scalp/roots are dry. But if you need me to be technical, I use it almost everyday. When I’m done using it, I put it back in the refrigerator. Comment down below if you would like a full video on how I’m using rice to grow my hair & how I made it. This video was just to show you that you can use rice water while your protective styling.
Follow me on Instagram for updates
@daughterofakingggg
Follow me on Snapchat to see the raw, real me lol
@fumblesurheart
Thanks for watching ❤️
Keywords: rice water, faux locs, how to, diy, hair growth journey, 4C hair

rice water,hair growth,natural hair journey,protective styles,4c hair,short 4c hair,how to use rice water,diy rice water,faux locs,goddess locs,bohemian locs,marley hair,faux locs using marley hair,faux locs using kanekalon hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments