Advertisement

Government shutdown: Much bigger than the wall.

Government shutdown: Much bigger than the wall.

I go over why the government shutdown is actually not about the wall at all. We are in a political war. The wall just happens to be the biggest battle in the political war.
I also go over the fake news about the GoFundTheWall.
SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE!
I appreciate all the support. I love you guys and I LOVE THIS COUNTRY
Please leave your comments below, I respond to every single comment to my channel.
The American Flag that I have on my wall is here.
Trump Flags
Follow me:

government shutdown 2019,Much bigger than the wall,Build the wall,Political war,The wall is comming,government shutdown,government spending,chuck schumer,trump administration,shut down,us border,nancy pelosi,build the wall go fund me page,federal workers shut down,government shutdown update,trump wall,trump shutdown,border wall,america first,Stand firm,Shutdown not about the wall,Trump 2020,illegal immigration,illegal aliens,welfare benefits,

Post a Comment

0 Comments