Advertisement

Get Organized for a New Semester | Bullet Journal Spreads for Students

Get Organized for a New Semester | Bullet Journal Spreads for Students

Welcome back to another video!!!!
This video is perfect for college students who are trying to get organized for a new semester and want to set themselves up for success! I have used some sort of variation of these types of spreads in and out of my bullet journal in the past and I find them very helpful with staying on top of my assignments and grades.
Follow me on social media:

My Bullet Journal board on Pinterest:
Crayola Supertips:
Dual Brush Markers:
Scribbles That Matter Journal:
Prisma Colors:
Music:

iMovie,Bullet journal,bujo,planner,planning,organization,students,college students,back to school,good grades,new semester,bullet journaling,bullet journal for students,

Post a Comment

0 Comments