Advertisement

Fought My Crush's Brother In Front Of Her *She CRIED*

Fought My Crush's Brother In Front Of Her *She CRIED*

So me and my friend decided to play a prank on my crush and her brother and it went wrong!
just a kid with a camera who fought him
LIKE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!!
GET THE MERCH HERE!
WATCH THESE ADS SO I CAN EAT PLEASE! LMAO!
WATCH ALL MY OTHER PRANKS BELOW
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
Devonte channel:

deshae,deshae frost,Comedy,funny,pranks,lmao,no chill,vlogs,ddg,gone wrong,crush,frost,deshae frost vines,brother,crushes,fought,deshae frost 2019,deshae frost compilation,trending,try not to laugh,boyfriend,i like you,prank,cried,fight,fighting,cousin,cry,funny videos,popular,funny fails,instagram,epic fails,siblings,family,laugh,fail laugh,funny prank,lol,prank wars,pranking,ultimate,epic fail,funny pranks,fails,haha,

Post a Comment

0 Comments