Advertisement

Fashion Nova JEANS TRY-ON HAUL!! A Skinny Bihhh Edition | Pelucia Delin

Fashion Nova JEANS TRY-ON HAUL!! A Skinny Bihhh Edition | Pelucia Delin

Welcome or Welcome back!
▷S U B S C R I B E
Hey guys I'm Back, with my first video of the year! In this video I'm trying on a couple of Fashion Nova jeans that I had my eyes on. Which one was your fave and why? Thanks for watching!
Lariah Skinny Jeans - Blue
SuperNatural High Rise Jeans - Dark Wash
Wifey High Rise Jeans - Light Blue Wash
Try Me Jeans - Medium Blue
▷Connect With Me:
IG
Contact pdelinois.pd@gmail.com
Looking for someone to produce a beat for Youtube?
SoundTrack Prod By THENOTEPADD
IG /
Contact thenotepaddbeatz@gmail.com
▷Videos you might want to watch

fashionnova,fashionnovawomen,Tryonhaul,canon,haul,guru,beauty,clothes,youtube,jeans,curves,1k,1mil,dell,adobepremiere,

Post a Comment

0 Comments