Advertisement

Easy Low Carb Keto Meal Prep | First Time Meal Prepping Beginner | Semi Crunchy Mama

Easy Low Carb Keto Meal Prep | First Time Meal Prepping Beginner | Semi Crunchy Mama

I decided to try out meal prepping for the week. I have always been scared of trying because it seemed like so much work. But after my first week, I can't believe how easy it was. It took a little planning beforehand to get my macros right, but once I had my list of recipes, it didn't take long at all to prep food for my husband and I for the week!! So excited to keep going!
Here are the containers that I use. I am really liking them!
32 oz - 1 compartment container:
34 oz - 2 compartment container:
34 oz - 3 compartment glass Bento Box container:
Follow me on instagram:
Please subscribe to my channel and leave me some comments! I would love to hear from you!

meal,prep,nutrition,semi crunchy mama,keto,keto meals,keto recipe,keto meal prep,meal prep for weight loss,how to meal prep,meal prep ideas,healthy meal prep,healthy recipes,meal prep,meal prepping,easy meal prep,meal prep for the week,family meal prep,keto food,keto diet,pregnancy meal prep,pregnancy diet,low carb,low carb meal prep,easy keto,healthy,low carb recipes,low carb diet,what I eat in a day,what I eat in a week,

Post a Comment

0 Comments