Advertisement

Dyson Airwrap | IS IT WORTH IT? Demo & Review

Dyson Airwrap | IS IT WORTH IT? Demo & Review

The Dyson Airwrap has taken the hair styling world by storm. It claims to curl, dry, smooth and wave the hair without extreme heat damage. At £449.99, is it worth the major price tag? Here is my in-depth demo and review.
I got the Dyson Airwrap Complete System:
I hope 2019 has been treating you all beautifully. A brand new video is coming soon!!
Love, Bubz xo
Music by Ryan Little:
Fall So High -
Blessings -
Subscribe to my Vlog channel for daily doses of HAPPINESS!
Subscribe to my Beauty Channel here:
Connect with me:
MY WEBSITE:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
TIM'S INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: “THEREALBUBZ”
BUY MY EYESHADOW PALETTE HERE:
BUY MY BOOK:
KINDLE VERSION available on Amazon:
SHOP MY LIPSTICKS:

Dyson Airwrap,Is it worth it?,Dyson airwrap demo and review,Dyson airwrap review,dyson airwrap demo,loose curls,blow out curls,bubzbeauty,review,how to,hair styling,without heat damage,coanda,coanda effect,

Post a Comment

0 Comments