Advertisement

depression, insecurities and sickness (chatty vlog)

depression, insecurities and sickness (chatty vlog)

Find me on Instagram: @kaileemckenzie
Shop my Amazon picks here:
What I'm wearing/mention in this video:
Doc Marten Jadon boots:
Staatsballett rings:
In my apartment:
Marcel Breuer Wassily Chair (new, don't recommend)
find secondhand here:
here:
American of Martinsville Side Table (secondhand here)
Similar American of Martinsville:
Similar American of Martinsville:
CK Warhol Pendleton Blanket:
CK Warhol Pendleton Pillow:
Totem Candles:
Sheets:
Plates/Bowls:
What I'm wearing on my face:
Chantecaille Just Skin:
Kat Von D Lock It Concealer:
Glossier Super Glow Serum:
Glossier Boy Brow:
Glossier Solution:
Origins Night-A-Mins:
Origins Mega Mushroom Eye Serum:
$40 off your first trip on airbnb here:
My brand:
STAATSBALLETT
@staatsballett
Check out my website:
Main Channel:
Tumblr: kaileemckenzie.tumblr.com
I sell a lot of my old clothes, accessories and home decor on depop! I also have a pdf where I discuss starting my brand: @kaileemckenzie
Shop my wishlists, top stores + recent favorites here:
Classpass $40 off first month:

kaileemckenzie,daily kailee,kailee,mckenzie,vlog,daily vlogs,follow me around,depression,mental,illness,insecurites,sickness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments