Advertisement

Dating & House Hunting Are Essentially The Same Thing!

Dating & House Hunting Are Essentially The Same Thing!

The house hunting process is essentially the same as the dating process!
You've got all the typical troupes:
Mother Figure: Your Agent
Father Figure: Your Lender
Well-Meaning Family: Your Home Inspector
No-Nonsense Best Friend: Your Appraiser
and if everything works out Your Officiant: The Title Company
If you are ready to jump into the "dating" scene, I'd love to be your matchmaker and help find you your perfect house! Give me a call, shoot me a text, or send me a message!
Visit my website for more info ~ www.lilmissrealestate.com
#WannaBuyAHouse #PlentyOfFishInTheSea #Matchmaker #FallInLove #HouseHunting #NotYourTypicalRealtor #GoC21Ace #WhatsYourNextMove #LilMissRealEstate

Real Estate,Realtor,Fox Valley Realtor,House For Sale,House Hunting,Fox Valley Real Estate,First-Time Home Buyer,Wisconsin Realtor,Wisconsin Real Estate,

Post a Comment

0 Comments