Advertisement

Dark Web User Warns Me to Remove Mystery Box Videos!? (Hacked) Very Scary

Dark Web User Warns Me to Remove Mystery Box Videos!? (Hacked) Very Scary

After opening a dark web mystery box and receiving a thumb drive I think I may have been hacked! Here is what I found on my computer this morning!
After buying a mystery box for $300 from an anonymous seller using bitcoin on the dark web, I was surprised to find that the package arrived at my PO Box Today. You will never believe the scary and creepy things that came inside this box. I am literally beside myself after making this video. I have felt very uneasy the last few days. I hope you guys enjoy this video and take my word. Never go on the Dark Web. It's not a good place!
If you are thinking of making youtube videos or just recording videos similar to the ones that I am making you will find a list of all the equipment I am using down below:
Camera : (MAJOR DISCOUNT!)
Lens : (amazon)
Studio Lighting Kit : (amazon)
iRig Mic to DSLR adapter: (amazon)
Microphone : (amazon)
Led Lighting : (amazon)
Thank you guys for watching and being part of my dream! The channel is alive and better than ever! I hope this video helped in deciding if this is the one for you!
All background music was used from the youtube audio library and is royalty free.
Also I have recently become a participant in the Amazon Associates Programs, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to amazon.com in order to help the channel Grow! Let's make 2018 kick @ss!
Email me: Mindseedtv@gmail.com
Follow me on Facebook:
Category
Science & Technology

mystery box,dark web,dark web mystery box,deep web,deep web mystery box,gone wrong,scary videos,dark web box,real dark web,scary stories,dark web mystery box gone wrong,web mystery box,goes wrong,real dark web box,mystery box unboxing,dark web browsing videos,deep web browsing,deep web horror stories,deep web story,deep web exploration,deep web documentary,deep web mystery box real,deep web mystery box opening,mindseed tv,hacked,very scary,

Post a Comment

0 Comments