Advertisement

Create A Life Management Binder | Get Your Life Together in 14 Days [Day 3] | Responsible Human

Create A Life Management Binder | Get Your Life Together in 14 Days [Day 3] | Responsible Human

In this video I show you my life management binder!
☞ Printouts:
( I wanted to share my design on Canva so you guys can edit it, but I couldn't figure it out after 2 days and I even emailed Canva! This is a PDF of the pages, I hope it's still helpful! )
☞ Get Your Life Together in 14 Days Playlist:
☞ Share this video with a friend who needs to get their life together with you!
#TogetherIn14 #ResponsibleHuman
☞ BUSINESS EMAIL *Please business use ONLY
sarah.nourse91@gmail.com
*This video is NOT sponsored
*The footage in this video is property of Nourse Social LLC. You are not allowed to use this footage without permission. To request permission please email sarah.nourse91@gmail.com

sarah,nourse,nyc,vegan,minimalism,minimalist,save,money,#lifebysarah,life,by,nurse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments