Advertisement

Costume Ideas for EVERY Character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate! (Pre-DLC)

Costume Ideas for EVERY Character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate! (Pre-DLC)

I'm still making Pokemon videos (After this vid it's only going to be Pokemon!) but I wanted to take a break and make a video talking about costume ideas for Smash Ultimate! I've always loved the idea of different skins/outfits for characters in fighting games, and I went through the entire roster of the latest Smash Bros. and thought of costume ideas for every single character! (Pre-DLC) Things are gonna get crazy so prepare yourself!
Huge shoutout to Emi Luna ( and Larvid ( for drawing some of the ideas!
--Social Media--
All I have is a twitter (send me cool Alternate Costume Ideas or baehives, or both!):

Smash,Smash Bros,Ultimate,Smash Ultimate,Super Smash,Mario,Luigi,Donkey Kong,Kirby,Zelda,Link,Beehive,Baehive,Pokemon,Mr Buddy,Region,Regional Video,mii,mii fighter,costume,fighting game,fighting game costumes,skins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments