Advertisement

ASMR Roleplay: Tough Girlfriend [Grumpy Girl/Sweet Boy] [Badass in Distress] [Cuddling] [Flirting]

ASMR Roleplay: Tough Girlfriend [Grumpy Girl/Sweet Boy] [Badass in Distress] [Cuddling] [Flirting]

"So, what you’re saying is that I should just let you love me? Well, thank god you have bad taste!”

She’s British, she’s a badass, and her bark is worse than her bite. Despite her bluster she’s your girl. Your tough, stubborn, wonderful girl.
...
List of things I do not own:
Soft Crackling Fireplace HD:
Leather Jacket Put On / Coat, Clothes:
...
Shout out to some of the amazing artists who have generously contributed fan art to this channel:
NESPIT
Cammie3267
arcadechan
cuteanuki-chan
KG
D. Thomas
CosmosKitty
ErikElrik
AgenerousFan
Freepick
And a few other awesome people who do not wish to have their names be disclosed.
...
Commission an audio at:
Subscribe to me on YouTube:
Support me on Patreon:
Follow me on Twitter:
Audio by: TeacupAudio
Script by: TeacupAudio

ASMR,ASMR Roleplay,TeacupAudio,voiceover,voice acting,storytelling,girlfriend roleplay,tough girlfriend,characters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments