Advertisement

ASMR massage, hair brushing, & back tracing with a subscriber (whisper)

ASMR massage, hair brushing, & back tracing with a subscriber (whisper)

Today I am joined by one of my amazing subscribers, Natalia, for another relaxing session. Natalia creative, intelligent, and incredibly kind natured & positive! We had been planning to film this for a while and I am so glad we were able to find time to connect between both of our schedules. I hope you all able to relax and experience a peaceful state with us through this video. XX
Find me on Instagram:
Find Natalia on Instagram:
Natalia's website:
My hairbrush:

ASMR,massage,hair,brushing,braiding,facial,skincare,whisper,reiki,soft spoken,reflexology,hypnosis,hypnotherapy,trance,techniques,hairplay,brush,organic,natural,oils,essential oils,pamper,spa,ayurveda,ayurvedic,healthy,glowing,tips,skin,therapy,therapeutic,anxiety,depression,relief,insomnia,sleep,face,lymphatic,drainage,nose,ear,head,health,caring,fit,fitness,model,herbs,toner,peppermint,orange,cinnamon,eucalyptus,camphor,medicinal,holistic,medicine,DIY,homemade,healing,trust,tracing,back,

Post a Comment

0 Comments