Advertisement

ABBA Performance vs. Performance: So Long (1974) vs. So Long (1977)

ABBA Performance vs. Performance: So Long (1974) vs. So Long (1977)

As I mentioned in the my Community post last month, this is hopefully the start of a new video series called ABBA Performance Vs. Performance where I will put two different live performances and you guys vote in the comments which performance you liked better. :)
In this video, I used two live performances of So Long, one on Top of the Pops in 1974, and the other in Australia in 1977. Which performance do you like better? Let me know in the comments down below!
And if you'd like more videos like this, please let me know!

abba,performances,so long,agnetha faltskog,anni-frid lyngstad,bjorn ulvaeus,benny andersson,1974,1977,australia,top of the pops,live,

Post a Comment

0 Comments