Advertisement

30 Ideas for a Greener 2019

30 Ideas for a Greener 2019

This year I've got another 30 ideas for eco-friendly resolutions and little things you can do day-to-day to live more sustainably in 2019. Watch last year's video for 30 more ideas:
- Why you should stop using fabric softener
- Indoor plants for air purification:
- One of my favourite discoveries this year was audiobooks from Libro.fm - you get a free book the first month you sign up and with this referral link and it also give me a book 😊
KamΓ©a Chayne from the amazing Green Dreamer Podcast kindly sent me a copy of her beautiful Green Dreamer Planner which you can check out here: It isn't your average planner and includes inspiration, self-care, and prompts for goal-setting and reflection. πŸ’š
She also gave a few copies for you guys to win! Giveaway rules and the form to enter are on the blog:
Some other great conscious resolution videos to check out:
7 New Years Resolutions for a Sustainable Lifestyle from Shelbizleee
50 things I want to achieve next year from Sustainably Vegan
Thanks for watching #MyGreenCloset!
πŸ‘—Want to shop more consciously? Find brands in my sustainable/ethical shopping guide
πŸ’š ABOUT MY GREEN CLOSET
Hi! My name is Verena but most people call me Erin (my middle name). I studied Fashion Design & Technology and it was through this I became aware of and passionate about sustainable and ethical issues in the fashion industry. On this channel I share my journey to live more consciously and create videos to help you build a wardrobe that reflects both your style and values. 🌎
+ Subscribe to My Green Closet
+ Support My Green Closet on Patreon
+ Join the My Green Closet Facebook group
Thank you so much to anyone helping out with subtitling/translating for making this content more accessible!
- - -
Blog:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Pinterest:
This is not a sponsored video.

My Green Closet,The Green Closet,#MyGreenCloset,Verena Erin,mygreencloset,resoltuions,resolutions,2019 resolutions,sustainable resolutions,eco friendly resolutions,New years,new year,new year resolutions,resolution ideas,Green Dreamer Planner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments