Advertisement

$100 NEW BLOOD MOON CAPSULES!! GUARANTEED GEMSTONE?! Blood Moon Capsule Opening

$100 NEW BLOOD MOON CAPSULES!! GUARANTEED GEMSTONE?! Blood Moon Capsule Opening

New 2019 BLOOD MOON ORBS & BAGS OPENING $100 in League of Legends!! "Like" if you want more & Click The BELL For Notifications!!
→My Merch Store: →#1 BEST CHAMP IN LEAGUE:
→Subscribe For More!: →My OVERWATCH Channel:

Follow me here!
→My Stream:
→My Public Discord: discord.gg/YAay9Hc
→My Twitter:
→Facebook:
→My Instagram:
→My 2nd YouTube Channel:

Edited By:

Hope you enjoy and please sub rate and comment!!! :)
$100 NEW K/DA ORBS!! MOST INSANE OPENING EVER!! K/DA Event Orbs Opening - League of Legends
#leagueoflegends #redmercy #lol #opening #bloodmoon

redmercy,league of legends,blood moon,blood moon orbs,blood moon skins,blood moon song,blood moon event,blood moon opening,redmercy blood moon,lol,lol blood moon orbs opening,blood moon orbs opening,blood moon event orbs,new kda orbs,new blood moon orbs,redmercy opening,hextech,redmercy hextech,blood moon aatrox,prestige aatrox,prestige skins,

Post a Comment

0 Comments