Advertisement

10 WAYS TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE + ORGANIZED | MAKE 2019 YOUR YEAR

10 WAYS TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE + ORGANIZED | MAKE 2019 YOUR YEAR

LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW TO BE MORE EFFICIENT AND HAPPY THIS YEAR ↴
join the instafam ➭
subscribe to my channel ➭
check out my thrift hauls ➭
HAPPY NEW YEAR B! I can't tell you how excited I am for this year, not for any particular reason, but just cause I have been feeling so motivated and inspired in the last couple of weeks. There was an energy shift this new year that I never really felt before - did you feel it too? Anyways I came up with 10 tips and tricks to get you on the right track this year. Most of these things I have been doing for years or recently developed while making the huge adjustment from college to being self-employed. I have had so many days where I just wanna give up, but doing some of these things really helped me make it out the other end. Please share any tips you have with the rest of us because I am constantly trying to find new ways to improve my work life balance. As always have a beautiful day and I'll see you very soon xxN
☆ MY OUTFIT ☆
Suit: Jaded London
Pearls: Thrifted
Hair Clip: Yesstyle
Wig: Uniwigs
☆ MUSIC ☆
intro:
outro:
☆ LET’S BE FRIENDS ON INSTA ☆
My IG: @yourgirlneens:
Our Couple IG: @neensanddeens:
Our Cereal Business:
☆ SHOP + CODES ☆
+ YAS BITCH, YOU DESERVE A VACAY! $35 OFF AIRBNB: www.airbnb.com/c/ninah1835
+ ROSEN SKINCARE: MY SKINCARE FAVES (USE "NEENS" FOR 15% OFF):
+ YESSTYLE: KOREAN FASHION/SKINCARE (USE "NEENS10OFF" FOR 10% OFF ON ORDER $49+):
+ MY CAMERA, GEAR, LIGHTS, 'NINA' NECKLACE, ETC.:
☆ FAQ ☆
Age: 23
Ethnicity: Vietnamese American Canadian
Location: Vancouver, Canada + San Francisco, US
Camera: Canon G7x + Canon T5i
Software: Final Cut Pro X
All videos are filmed and edited by me unless stated.

tips,productivity,productive,organized,study,work,self employed,freelance,how to,2019,my year,best year,advice,email,social media,instagram,neens,

Post a Comment

0 Comments