Advertisement

QUICK PICK A CARD | Are They Thinking of Me? Will They Contact Me?

QUICK PICK A CARD | Are They Thinking of Me? Will They Contact Me? Hello! #1, 2:10 #2, 3:10, #3, 4:15.
A quick pick-a-card video. If you would like me to go into detail, I definitely can in another video! :)

Here we're asking the cards "Are they thinking of me?". Leading to "Will they contact me". It could be romantically or platonic, either way I hope it resonates with you. Of course, if it doesn't resonate, it may be that it wasn't meant for you at this time. I thank you for watching this video.
- Jessica

Decks Used:
Waite-Smith
Tarot in Wonderland
Goddess Guidance Oracle

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note, these videos are purely advice or guidance.
They are not meant to diagnose nor treat.
I do not encourage dangerous/disrespectful behavior.
I hold no liability for actions taken based on the spiritual advice.

tarot cards,tarot reading,guidance,oracle,fortune,future,reading,love,psychic,mystic,mystical,tarot card reading,cards,card,tarot card,pick a card,are they thinking of me,love guidance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments