Advertisement

NO MORE MR NICE GUY! 8.1.5 Affliction Warlock BFA PVP | Battle for Azeroth 8.1.5

NO MORE MR NICE GUY! 8.1.5 Affliction Warlock BFA PVP | Battle for Azeroth 8.1.5 NO MORE MR NICE GUY! I head into battle today, Taking no prisoners as my mood affects my game-play. Will I be on the victory bus or will defeat be staring me in the face? Only one way to find out folks!
Subscribe Here :

Add-on guide here :

My Twitter :

Share this video :

Zenzul's U.I video :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings my friend,

So, What is this channel? Well, Good question. I'm just an average guy that has played World of Warcraft since day one of Vanilla. I enjoy PVP more than anything game wise, Although I have been known to slay a dragon or two.

For many years I thought about the fact of making youtube videos for people to watch. Not because I think I'm an amazing player, But because I'm like most people who are just ok at the game and enjoy playing it as and when they can/choose.

So, What to expect? Well, I upload every other day on the channel, This will usually be a PVP battle on one of my characters.

I mainly Battleground PVP, Although I maybe doing some Arena games also in the future. I enjoy random battlegrounds and as many people know and are shown in my videos this can be enough to pull my non existent hair out. I enjoy it because it IS random and you never really know what to expect.

Like the sound of all this or just want to hang out with me for a while? Then consider clicking the link below and subscribing:



Well, Thanks for reading all this and I hope you enjoy your stay on my channel. Have a cracking day my friend.

Zenzul.

Warcraft PVPer/Youtube Creator

120,8.1.5,affliction,alliance,arena,arena tournament,battle for azeroth,battleground,battlegrounds,bfa,bg,bgs,blizz,blizzard,blizzcon,carnage,challenge,championship,classic wow,demonology,destruction,dots,gaming,gnome warlock,hitfilm,horde,montage,mythic +,patch 8.1,patch 8.1.5,patch 8.2,pve,pvp,tournament,vanilla wow,warlock,wow battle of dazaralor,wow bg,wow bgs,wow classic,wow eu,wow live,wow ptr,wow us,xrathis,xray,

Post a Comment

0 Comments