Advertisement

Letting The Person In FRONT Of Me DECIDE What I Eat For 24 Hours!

Letting The Person In FRONT Of Me DECIDE What I Eat For 24 Hours! Today I'm ordering what the person in front of me ordered! So we're basically letting the person in front of us decide what we eat for 24 hours! This was such a fun challenge! Thanks for watching. Millie and Chloe xx

Please SUBSCRIBE to our channel and follow us on Instagram:

@millie_and_chloe
@chloealexandra.xo
@adailydoseofmillie

Business enquiries email:
amanda_courtnay@bigpond.com

letting the person in front of me decide what I eat,ordering what the person infront of me ordered,ordering what the person in front of me ordered for 24 hours,mcdonalds,kfc,starbucks,ordering takeaway,the person in front of me decide what i eat,letting the person in front of me decide what I eat for 24 hours,mukbang,millie and chloe,challenge,24 hour challenges,burger,drive thru,millie and chloe diy,drive thru challenge,australia,ordering what the person in front of me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments