Advertisement

Collective Twin Flame reading for 6/5/19 DM keeps going back and forth!

Collective Twin Flame reading for 6/5/19 DM keeps going back and forth! If you'd like a private reading please email me at divinetfmessages@gmail.com.

♍I offer these services for twin flame.

✔️$25 usd for a mini tf read .
✔️$35 usd for an in depth read.
✔️$45 for an emergency same day reading within 24 hours.
✔️$50 for an emergency read within 3 hours. If I am available.
Please email me at divinetfmessages@gmail.com if interested.

⭐My turn around is approx 7 business days give or take doesn't include holidays or weekends.⭐
♍I will leave my group to Facebook in the comments as I do lives and have a large review file in there from clients.
I will also leave my page link

Find me on Instagram as divinetfmessages

Thank you.

#twinflames #twinflamereadings #twinflameseparation #twinflamereading #divinemasculine #divinefeminine #TWINFLAMEREADING #tarotlove #tarotreading #oracledeck #oraclereading #love #twins #tf #twinflame

Twin flame,twin flame collective,daily love,divine masculine,divine feminine,pick a card,

Post a Comment

0 Comments