Advertisement

1 Timothy 1 NLT Audio Narration

1 Timothy 1 NLT Audio Narration My narration of Chapter 1 in 1 Timothy, the NLT translation.

Uploading to increase my ability to narrate, and to help me memorize Bible passages.
If you have any feedback, please comment below, if you'd like to recommend a particular chapter or book, please let me know.
I hope you enjoy, and it helps you keep God's Word close at heart.

Please leave a comment, like, and subscribe if you'd like to hear more. Maybe even share if you'd like others to be able to access it. Thanks a lot!

Photo Credit Aaron Burden on Unsplash
Narrated by David Nahirniak

NLT,Bible,Living,Waters,Apologetics,Memorize,Verses,First,Timothy,chapter,one,audio,blind,narrate,narration,passage,christian,jesus,new,testament,christianity,god,faith,jesuschrist,love,church,holy,spirit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments