Advertisement

Which organisational culture type suits YOU the best?

Which organisational culture type suits YOU the best? IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

Questions mentioned:

1. Which culture mirrors my lifestyle?
2. Where would I be able to use my strengths?
3. If I would start a company, which culture would I choose?

Check out 80,00 HOURS for meaningful career:



I hope you enjoy it!

Liked what you saw and don't want to miss future videos? SUBSCRIBE!

For business and life coaching requests email - info@vitajanas.com

INSTAGRAM -
FACEBOOK -
TWITTER -

organisational culture,types of work culture,adhocracy,startup culture,leadership,self awareness,vita janas,company culture,examples of company culture,bad corporate culture,good corporate culture,career discovery,management coaching,management consultant,adhocracy culture,employee experience,market culture,organisational design,organisational behaviour,organisational psychology,

Post a Comment

0 Comments