Advertisement

A Little Monster Who Just Started Living Under A Girl’s Bed

A Little Monster Who Just Started Living Under A Girl’s Bed A Little Monster Who Just Started Living Under A Girl’s Bed
💖When I was a kid, one of my dream jobs was becoming a newspaper cartoonist. I was a big fan of Garfield and Peanuts, then later Calvin & Hobbes and The Far Side. I went to college to become an illustrator. I was supposed to be drawing things for advertisements in magazines and stuff like that. All along though I would draw comics to entertain my friends. I would make photocopied books and pass them out to whoever would take them. By the time I finished college newspapers were dying and my dream job was dying along with them.
Morre info :

💖💖SUBSCRIBE💖💖
Subscribe For Daily Content 💖💖
Subscribe:

Note ▶
✅ I do not own the image or the music in my video. If you have an issue with me posting this song or picture please contact me through email "funnysmile.xm@gmail.com" or the YouTube private messaging system . Once I have received your message and determined you are the proper owner of this content I will have it removed!

© ALL THE IMAGES, FONTS, TRACKS USED IN THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO BELONGS TO THEIR RESPECTED OWNERS. NO INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
💖 Music





#WorldIIIustration #comics #illustrations

World iiiustrations,funny relatable comics,funny cartoons,hilarious photos,Comic photos,iiiustration photos,funny photos,iiiustration comics,funny comics,hilarious comics,Monster,Girl’s Bed,Living Under,

Post a Comment

0 Comments